Rearrangeable notebooks: you know, those fancy new note taking-things where you can rip out pages and place them back wherever you want like magic? Ringing any bells?
If not, you’re going to start hearing a lot more about them: customizable notebooks are gaining popularity, and fast. Here’s why:
- Taking notes quickly in class or meetings is a lot easier when you can rearrange afterwards for clarity.
- Customizable notebooks like Boundless let you “build your own” notebook, including accessories like sections and labels.
- These notebooks can open flat, or fold back on their cutting-edge disc binding system.
- They’re more cost efficient than traditional notebooks. Just buy paper refills and you’re good forever.
- You get a memory boost from reorganizing your notes after you take them.
- Boundless has reinforced pages so you can move them around time and time again without wearing and tear.
- They’re stylish – these notebooks come in lot of colors and materials, including Italian synthetic leather. (You legitimately can't tell the difference, except in price!)
- Rearrangeable notebooks are great conversation starters – expect a small crowd of on-lookers every time you show yours off!